CoolSculpting is an innovative way to lose those annoying bulges on your abdomen as well as other areas of the body. It is uniquely designed to freeze away obstinate fat cells to create a smoother and more contoured silhouette.
Best of all, this revolutionary treatment for fat freezing does not require surgery, needles, a special diet, or unnecessary supplements. The technique uses the patented process of cryolipolysis, or regulated cooling, to freeze the fat cells. Over the next several weeks, your body will safely and naturally expel the cells. Results look very natural and can begin to appear in a few weeks.
Rao Plastic & Hand Surgery in Tucson, AZ, offers CoolSculpting to help you meet your aesthetic goals. Led by award-winning, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Arun Rao, our state-of-the-art facility offers private consultations to determine if this is the right solution for you. Learn more about CoolSculpting and how to get started below.
Is CoolSculpting right for me?
After your consultation with Dr. Rao, we will plan your procedure in our comfortable facility. During the CoolSculpting treatment, we take an applicator and gel pad, apply it to the skin, then use controlled cooling to paralyze the fat cells. Since this is a noninvasive treatment, you can return to your activities as normal after your appointment.
Men and women turn to CoolSculpting when a conventional diet and exercise program simply isn’t enough. Targeted areas may include the abdomen, inner and outer thighs, extra fat around the chin, and love handles. This technique has proven successful for those who are within 30 pounds of their ideal weight and are not interested in extensive surgery or more invasive methods.
CoolSculpting uses an advanced, patented technology called cryolipolysis to selectively freeze and eliminate fat cells. This means that the remaining skin and muscle tissue remain unharmed.
This fat-freezing treatment is FDA-approved, and millions of people receive this treatment every year in more than 80 countries around the world. Facts you may not know about CoolSculpting:
- You can treat more than one area. Many of our patients love the effect of CoolSculpting so much they want to treat multiple areas, such as the abdomen, chin, and thighs. You can schedule back-to-back sessions or multiple separate sessions.
- Some patients feel anxious about having a medical procedure done, but there’s no reason to worry. One fat-freezing session takes about one hour in our state-of-the-art office. While we work the applicator and gel pad, you are free to read, relax, take a nap, or use your smartphone to listen to music or watch a movie.
- The process is discreet. While other surgical procedures like liposuction include time off from work, incisions, and a healing process, CoolSculpting is quick and easy, leaving no marks on the body. No one will know why you look so great unless you tell them!
- CoolSculpting really does eliminate fat cells. The total number of fat cells in your body are determined in adolescence. While the cells eliminated with CoolSculpting will not grow back, the remaining cells have the potential to fluctuate in size. This means that gaining weight will impact your results, so we strongly recommend that you adhere to a healthy diet and exercise program to maintain your CoolSculpting results.
- CoolSculpting treatment can boost your confidence. This aesthetic trend slims your body, which means it can help you look great in your favorite outfit or bikini. Weight loss also results in other benefits, such as higher self-confidence and self-esteem.
After your CoolSculpting session
Side effects include discomfort of the treated site, swelling, bruising, or redness, but this is temporary and will subside within several days. For the most part, there is little to no downtime. In fact, many individuals choose to schedule their fat-freezing treatment around work, school, or other activities.
With CoolSculpting, there’s no need for extensive recovery since the procedure is external and noninvasive. Patients see some results in about three weeks, but the most obvious improvements occur 1 – 3 months after finishing your treatment.
Reach out to Rao Plastic & Hand Surgery
You don’t have to undergo surgery that requires anesthesia and a lengthy amount of downtime. Rao Plastic & Hand Surgery in Tucson, AZ, eliminates hard-to-reach fat with advanced fat-freezing techniques and treatments. Schedule a CoolSculpting consultation with Dr. Arun Rao today to discuss your options for a slimmer silhouette.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.